Sunday, February 1, 2009

"25 random things about me" (repaste from facebook)

THis is cut and pasted from something I did on Facebook...but I put some thought into it so I feel that I am justified in reposting it to my blog... I am pretty sure no one subscribes to my blog, but I might read it later on here... who knows... by the way, this is my 3rd post of 2009 so I would just like to say "SUCK IT 2008 I just toatally beat your ass in blogging !!!!"

25 Random Things (You Never Knew You Wanted to Know) About MeShareWednesday, January 28, 2009 at 12:40pmRules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

1) I feel like lately I tend to make decisions based on practicality and logic rather than going with my heart... and I often hold it against myself.

2) A lot of times I wish technology had stopped advancing just before the agricultural revolution... and yet here I am using the hell out of modern technology just to write this "note"

.3) I think I have an addiction to using ellipsis when I write... and its probably because I just dont understand commas

4) I love it when girls with accents cuss. Lily Allen for example is especially adorable when she says "fuck" in her songs with her cute British accent. The way she whimsically sings about being a bitch makes my heart smile.

5) It usually takes me just short of forever to feel comfortable enough around new people to really be myself... so if I do feel comfortable around someone it is not something I take lightly at all

6) I don't generally care for the taste of tofu, but I still eat it a lot

7)I don't match my socks to each other because I like socks so much that I want to wear as many interesting patterns as I can at once and also I like to think that I'm having a little rebellion against society in my shoes everyday.

8) I was once in an infomercial that featured a light that could be attached to a pogo stick so that you could go pogo at night and cars would be able to see you or something... and I think that was probably the last time I have seen a pogo stick

9) sometimes I think it's scary how similar my personality is to that of my cat Misty

10) I really want a dog, but I really dont want the expense of having to take care of one

11) I used to be afraid of roller coasters... and then I started going on them and I loved them, but at some point I seem to have somehow reverted back to fear... and I have no idea what the hell is up with that

12) I am jealous of my friends that get to spend months and months traveling all over the world... even though I know I am the kind of person who enjoys being rooted in one place and I get homesick fairly easily

13) I love the free return address labbels that I get from charities, but I never give money to the charities that send them 'cause I feel like they would just waste my money on stupid things like sending out free address labels to random people.

14) I love to karaoki, but I really only ever sing the same 2 or 3 songs every time I go

15) I think that chocolate and corn are the best things that ever happened to food.

16) I drink 2-3 cups of green tea every morning when I am at work now but when I used to work in the San Francisco office for my company and most of my coworkers were Irish I would never drink any sort of hot beverage because there seemed to be an obligation that went with drinking coffee or tea that you had to offer to get some for everyone else in the office as well and I just couldnt be bothered with that

17) I think people look so bad ass when they walk away from you and flip you off over their head without ever turning around.

18) I always feel really satisfied when I use things up... like when I fianlly pull the last bit of tape off of a roll of scotch tape I want to give myself a pat on the back for finishing it... and if I wear out clothes or shoes to the point that they absolutely won't function anymore... I just feel super stoked for sticking it out to the bitter end without cracking and buying replacement clothes or shoes... it's as if I have helped those things fulfill their ultimate purpose... yeah I don't know this one is weird and hard to explain.

19) I have only called out sick from work once in my whole life ... and it was because I had pneumonia so I feel pretty justified for taking that day off

20) I only brush my teeth once a day and I never floss, but my dentist tells me I have "really strong teeth", so I'm not too worried about it

21) I love to be in water, but I hate the feeling of being wet out of the water.

22) Within the span of about 3 months I spent over 150 hours playing final fantasy 12.... and after I beat it, I waited about a year and spent another 120 hours beating it again... and I feel like that was a shameful waste of time... but I am so going to buy final fantasy 13 when it comes out

23) I just dug a hole in my back yard that is about 4 feet deep and 7 feet long while trying to dig up and demolish some random concrete basin that was buried under a layer of concrete that I had previously demolished

24) I used to eat the dirt under the orange tree at our house when I was a kid because the oranges would fall and rot there and it made the dirt taste really sweet and citrusy...

25) I worry all the time that I am not doing enough with my life, but I also feel like too often I take for ggranted how fortunate I am to have as good of a life as I do.

No comments: